03/04/2014

florals and feathers: the March edit

So I’m a couple of days late posting this (oops) but here are my March floral and feather favourites...

florals
 


Water colour florals /Home accessories / Alice Atwell
I came across Alice’s beautiful home accessories at the Country Living Fair a couple of weeks ago and made sure to pick up her card on my brief lunch break. Her floral watercolour fabrics are just stunning, so much so that I’ve not even been able to pick a favourite, they all deserve a place here - take a look and you’ll see what I mean.


Think happy thoughts / Wall art / Stephanie Ryan Art
Words to live by surrounded by (yet more) pretty watercolour style flowers, need I say more?


feathers


Bird print / Card or print /Betty Bay Designs
Another Country Living Fair find, I love the bold graphic style contrasted with the neutral colours.


Nail and string feather / Design Curiosities
This might possibly inspire a DIY in the near future, but if it looks too fiddly for you keep an eye on the design curiosities website - these rustic nail and string feathers are ‘coming soon’.
Which is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the wall art and the bird print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you can never have too much wall art!

      Delete
  2. Love the colours and sentiment of the Think Happy Thoughts piece; it's so sweet. xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...