30/12/2013

Three favourite DIYs of 2013

Before starting all the exciting DIYs I have planned for 2014 I thought I’d take a look back at my three favourite and most used makes from this year. It’s been a busy one but I plan to try even more new ideas out in the coming months.

Branch necklace holder - this is without a doubt the easiest, quickest and cheapest DIY I have ever tried but it looks SO effective. I think I need to find some more things to make out of sticks in 2014!


Heart fingerless gloves - I couldn’t not include something knitted and these have been warming my hands pretty much constantly for the last few weeks! They were fun to knit and my first try at knitting in the round – which is a great technique once you’ve got the hang of it. I still love both the colour and the heart design <3


Cameo brooch - what can I say, I watch too much Downton Abbey and fancied a cameo style brooch. The shrink plastic gives it a modern twist to the classic design.


Have you got any new crafts planned for 2014?

2 comments:

  1. The fingerless gloves is my favourite! Hope 2014 will be an amazing year!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the branch DIY so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...