15/12/2013

DIY pom pom Christmas garland

Because it just wouldn’t be Christmas without a few pom poms.

This may just be may favourite make so far and it's certainly my new favourite Christmas decoration. It’s super easy to make, just whip up a few pom poms and tie them on a piece of string; simple but effective!




I think I may need to make a non-Christmas one to put up in the New Year!

p.s. let me know if you would like a pom pom tutorial.

p.p.s. holiday pictures coming later this week :)

6 comments:

  1. The red pom poms is a lovely touch to the festive decoration! I also love the robin that i can spy in the first pic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The robin is needle felted, made him for a piece in workbox magazine. x

      Delete
  2. That is so fun, I always remember making pom-pom snowmen decorations for Christmas as a child at school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I was thinking of trying a snowman with a some of the leftover white wool :)

      Delete
  3. It's adorable! I made a multi-coloured one of these last Christmas using shop-bought pompoms (the smaller, fuzzy ones). It's been up all year :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...