19/03/2012

Nail of the day- paint swatches

I know the whole graduated/ tonal nail varnish effect, or paint swatches as I like to think of it, has been doing the rounds for a while now but here’s my take on the trend, with a neutral twist to make it slightly more work appropriate.
I found it quite hard to find five nail polishes in my collection that would work tonally so ended up taking my collection to a friend’s house and we mixed and matched to find some good colour combinations. This is a great idea if you want to try some new looks but can’t afford a bunch of new polishes to match.




Nail varnish from left to right

Nails inc – saville row

No.7 – foxglove

Barbara Daily (Tesco) – whimsy

No.7 – highland mist

No.7 – so simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...