04/09/2013

Teacups, pigs and plants

Last Sunday was a fairly great one, filled with scones (x2!), a plant and art sale, my Mum’s Sunday dinner and knitting. But it’s the plant and art show I want to tell you about today. To be exact it was ‘An unusual plant and art fair’ held at Sussex Prairie Gardens, having never been to the gardens or a fair billed as ‘unusual’ we really didn’t know what to expect.

Firstly the fair, while I’m not an expert I’m assured there were lots of unusual plants - grapefruit mint anyone? There were also quite a few stalls with handmade home and garden accessories, the best of which were teacup and saucers on long metal poles which could be used as garden bird feeders! As soon as I have a garden I WILL be buying one!

The gardens were nice, I think we need to go back when it’s slightly less busy to enjoy them properly, but with lots of windy paths, hidden benches, pigs (both real and sculptural) and colourful flowers it’s exactly what you want from a garden.








5 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful, lovely photos =)

    Hannah
    x
    Dainty&Ivory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos and I love those teacup feeders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these pictures! The teacups are really wonderful and so creative! <3



    Loves,
    The Mad Twins
    http://www.themadtwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...