30/12/2016

Most popular posts of 2016 – your favourites

Top 5 posts of 2016

This is one of my favourite posts to write because it gives me a chance to look back over the year and rediscover all of my favourite DIYs, makes and bakes  - although these are your favourites (according to google analytics) I’m super pleased that lots of them are my favourites too! 

The quilted patchwork cushion cover makes me smile whenever I sit on it (I’m pleased to report it’s very comfy) and we still practically live off Gary’s oat bars - we’re going to need a lot to make up for all the Christmas chocolate too. I’m also happy to see that ‘Four simple ways I’m going to make my life better’ has made the top 5; I was unsure about hitting publish on that one as it was a bit different to my usual style and while I admit I have kind of gone back to eating lunch at my desk, I’ve definitely stuck to the others and feel a lot better for it.

Here’s to a happy, healthy and crafty 2017!


1. How to sew a quilted patchwork cushion cover


2. Crochet iPad case – free pattern


3. Gary’s healthy honey oat bars


4. Four simple ways I’m going to make my life better


5. Crochet tissue box cover

What's your favourite thing you've made, done or baked in 2016? Let me know in the comments.

Hope you have a happy New Year!




TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | RSS

1 comment:

  1. That crochet tissue box cover is so cute; I want to make one! Wishing you all the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...