01/06/2014

florals and feathers: the May edit

These monthly features really do highlight how fast the months go by and I can’t believe it’s time for the May edit already. But without further delay, here’s the florals and feathers I’ve been admiring during the month of May.

florals


Flowered alphabet embroidery kit / French Needle
I’ve been so busy with my crochet cushion that I’ve been neglecting other crafts but this floral sampler kit would definitely get me to pick up an embroidery needle. It’ll look great finished and framed too.


Gardinea top / Joules
Simple style mixed with delicate flowers, perfect with pale denim shorts on a hot summer day!

feathers

Watercolour feather print / Grow Creative
It's the second month in a row that watercolour feathers have featured, it must be love.


Washi tape feather / DIY inspiration / Pinterest
A super easy feather DIY which would look great made into a garland, as if anyone needed an excuse to buy more washi tape!

3 comments:

  1. Love that washi tape feather! Agree that a garland of them would look beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous washi tape feather :) I really like these posts and I've been considering doing something similar. Perhaps deer and dinosaurs? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that embroidery is beautiful! I love the little snail in the bottom left corner, so many cute little details!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...