30/03/2012

Friday favourites

After blogging about the lovely owl who arrived in the post last week, I’ve been window shopping other handmade items looking for inspiration to make my own felt owl and I ended up on Etsy. For anyone who doesn’t know Etsy is essentially a huge handmade store featuring some amazing items from sellers all over the world. I started by looking for felt creatures but I was soon distracted by the wonderful array of unique accessories. So here are a few handmade favourites!

 Amazing laser cut jewellery from Finest Imaginary, never get lost again with this compass brooch!



You can never have too many bags and this one from Rustic Counrty Crafts has bags (pardon the pun) of vintage charm.


Beautiful spring colours from The Curious Emporium and it has a floral bird print, so obviously I love it!


Another stunning brooch this time from House of Ismay, such a clever design.


And I didn’t forget about my owl inspiration completely with this pretty owl print purse from Tricky Woo Gifts!

Which is your favourite?

All images are taken from Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...