08/03/2012

Accessorize spring/summer 2012 lookbook

Accessorize is usually my first stop shop when buying gifts and it always delivers just what I’m after, today it was a mother’s day present and I came away with a gorgeous bracelet, gift wrapped and all. But, what I really want to tell you about is their latest lookbook which I picked up at the till; it’s full of the most amazing spring & summer scarves, necklaces, rings and bags. Oh the bags!  
The lady behind the counter said the books go quickly, so here’s a link to the online version on the accessorize website.
With my birthday coming up I’ve already circled my favourite items and left the catalogue on the boyfriend’s side of the bed (subtle, no?) in the hope I’ll soon be unwrapping some pastel coloured accessories and a digital butterfly print scarf.
The only problem is I’m completely torn between the two bags below, which would you choose?


Images taken from accessorize website

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...