27/02/2016

Recently I've been...


Crocheting some spring bunting. You know when you suddenly get a vision in your head of something you want to make, well that happened to me on Friday evening and for once I had no other projects on the go! It's going to be crochet bunting, inspired by spring blossom and blue sky. I'm not sure how I'm going to join it yet, I was thinking just a rustic brown twine, but am now considering crocheting over this in the beige colour. What do you think?


Loving these Roxwell Press notecards. I was lucky enough to be a runner up in Michelle's recent twitter competition after first discovering her on instagram. I adore them, particularly the blue teapot and will be framing at least a couple (for when I finally get my act together with our hallway gallery wall), the rest will be reserved for very special friends! 


Exploring the top of a local hill. The weather has been pretty rubbish here for the last couple of weekends, so during a break in the rain a few Sunday's ago the boyfriend and I hopped in the car and headed to local Houghton Hill (no idea if that's it's official name) for a blustery walk. I drive past the footpath signs every day on my commute so I love that I now know the landscape beyond the glimpse you see from the road.



Tidying my craft room desk and enjoying my new yellow jug turned knitting needle holder. Oh where would we be without Pinterest? I pinned this image of knitting needs in a vintage pot ages ago and have been looking for something bright and cheerful to keep my knitting needles in ever since. This yellow jug from a local antique store has made the long wait worthwhile, can you even get any cheerier than lemon yellow? 


What have you been up to?

p.s. My desk is never usually this tidy!



TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | RSS

6 comments:

  1. Love that view from the hill you wandered up - there's nothing nicer than getting out for a good walk. I love your crafting table/area too - so cute! Love your crochet work too, the colours are lovely. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My craft room needs a major tidy up - about tripping up everytime I pass through the door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much prettiness! I think I need some spring bunting too, those colours are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk looks so happy and colourful! I love the colours you're using for the bunting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous desk! I'm not sure if this is a case of "more is too much" but what if you crocheted tiny flowers/leaves to go on the twine between the bunting squares? Like it's hung in a garden? Xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...